Internet, agriculture prove connection for successview article
Percentage of farmers with reliable connectivity on the rise, but more expansion needed.
Fairgrounds 'turning the corner' with repairsview article
Coliseum expected to open before State Fair; work on other buildings also making progress.
Quick Takes: Ag tech highlights ISA eventview article
Learn how to determine which new tools are right for your farm.
CME Group's Fresh Bacon Index off to a sizzling startview article
Goal to provide transparency in volatile market.
Marketing exchange: Bavarian, Illinois farmers reconnectview article
While visiting the United States for a trade show, farmer who hosted Illinois delegation in Germany gets a look at farming on this side of the Atlantic.
State agencies to open flood resource center in Calhoun Countyview article
Variety of services will be available.
IDOA: No plans to change dicamba cutoffview article
Farmers' last day to make dicamba applications on dicamba-tolerant soybeans will remain June 30.
Quick Takes: FSA accepting CRP, CREP applicationsview article
Grassed waterways, filter strips, wetland restoration and others eligible for funding.
Purple Reignview article
Lavender fans flock to Shawnee Hills agritourism hot spot.
Fulton County Farm Bureau hosts fourth graders from Oak Lawnview article
Pen pal program connects farmers with students through written updates about agriculture throughout the school year; trip to the farm allows those students to see farming up close.
- 4th Day of Storms Ravages Central US 05/24 06:29
- Trump, Pelosi Trade Insults Amid Feud 05/24 06:33
- US Charges Assange Over Classified Info05/24 06:35
- NKorea: No Talks Unless US Changes View05/24 06:36
- Iran FM in Pakistan Amid US Tensions 05/24 06:39
- Trump to Escalate Probe of Intel Groups05/24 06:32
- UK's May to Resign as of June 7 05/24 06:40
- S&P 500 Ends With Third Weekly Loss 05/24 16:12