Nutrient strategy report shows signficiant investmentsview article
Overall, Illinois seeks to lower all nitrogen and phosphorous moving into water by 45% compared to average 1980-96 levels.
Resources available to lower prescription costsview article
IFB members can reduce costs with the ScriptSave Prescription Drug Savings Card provided with their membership.
Prairie Farms captures awards at national cheese contestview article
The Carbondale plant took first place in the regular and reduced fat cottage cheese categories.
CropWatchers 2.0: 'We're done! We're done!'view article
Farmers are ready to move past harvest 2019, focus on fall work and prepare for 2020.
Remember to test fields for SCNview article
SCN has been confirmed in every county in Illinois.
Taste of Illinois returning to IFB Annual Meetingview article
Farm Bureau members will produce the decor, beverages and food products that will be prepared by the Palmer House chef.
Have your steak and eat it, tooview article
Beef industry responds to misconceptions and marketing of 'fake meat.'
Extension educator develops online hemp info resourceview article
The resource page includes a list of hemp buyers and sellers.
Helping new drivers learn to share road with farm equipmentview article
IFB developed a rural road harvest safety video to educate drivers on safety tips when driving in rural areas and around large farm equipment.
New farmer genealogical society foundedview article
The objective is to award higher ed scholarships to students who follow in their ancestors' footsteps.
- 2 Key Witnesses to Testify Thursday 11/21 06:07
- China Demands Trump Veto HK Bills 11/21 06:10
- Sondland: Trump Directed Quid Pro Quo 11/21 06:11
- Gore: 24 Hours of Global Climate Talks 11/21 06:13
- UN: Iran Must Explain Undeclared Site 11/21 06:14
- Iraq Protesters Killed in Clashes 11/21 06:17
- Dems Spar in Debate Over Health, Trump 11/21 06:18
- Stocks Close With Modest Losses 11/21 15:51